Thursday 22 April 2010

New Look Booklet

As the brand manager in my team I have constructed my New Look booklet to include a wide variety of information on the New Look brand image and their place in the market, as well as example ranges and fashion influences.
The Booklet first looks at the New Look brand, the customer and New Look's market share.It then goes on to describe New Looks social responsibilities. I included this information a I think it plays a part in how New Look are percieved by the public.
New Look have recently opened a new flagship store in London's Oxford Circus and are currently undergoing a visual design update which is being rolled out across stores. I have included information on both of these store updates as they show that New Look is continuing to grow, expand and develop in a fast pace market.
The booklet then goes on to cover New Looks advertising and their use of celebrities in helping to promote the brand. I have given a brief description of some of New looks key competitors both direct and in-direct. I have also placed their cmpetitors on a perceptual map which shows where New Look are in comparison with the rest of the market.
The booklet finishes with the two ranges I have created. The Spring/Summer range focuses on pastel colours and florals which are both big trends for the season. The Autumn/Winter range uses a colour palette of black, orange and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment